Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HOLY MOLY, people. Has it really been this long? I suppose it has.

 Well ... let's see ... what's been going on in my life to justify this sort of lapse? I got a new job, moved into a new house, and had a baby. I guess that about covers it. Even through all of that, I seriously never stopped thinking about updating this here corner of the internets. I just had other things to do first. And those things are done. So now, I'm going to do my best to keep posting until I run out of material. Judging from the look of my beloved marble notebooks, that should take a while.

Are you ready? (Just as an aside, I don't actually know if I'm talking to anyone but myself here)

COMING UP TOMORROW: A condensed recap of what's been going on (for your benefit and my own) and then ... chapter the next: ANGEL ARRIVES!

No comments: