Monday, July 28, 2008

Resumes (part II)

(just joining us? Hi! Please read the introduction first!)

So here’s part 2 of the “résumés.” I still can’t remember why I thought this was a good idea. But I evidently got tired of it by the end of this, because the answers get shorter and shorter.


(Full) Name (of manager): Sherri Martel (Sensational) [Originally, I just made up a last name. When I learned that her real last name was “Martel,” I scribbled out the old one and wrote the real one in. After some intense scrutiny, I discovered that the made-up name I supplied was “Zarlsky.” Don’t ask. I have no clue.]

(Full) Name (of wrestler): Shawn Micheals

Date of Birth (of manager): Feb 8

Date of Birth (of wrestler): Jul. 22

Height (of manager): 5’ 8”

Height (of wrestler): 6’

Weight of (wrestler): 225 lbs

Allergies (of manger): bee stings

Allergies (of wrestler): bee stings, Cetaminifin [I’ll explain soon]

fears (of manger): someone hurting Shawnie

fears (of wrestler): snakes

hometown (of manager): New Orleans, Louisiana

hometown (of wrestler): San Antonio, Texas

personality (of manager): loving (of my Shawnie), screams a lot, Likes to use heel. Siezes the moment, resourceful

personality (of wrestler): arrogant, concited, egotistic, loves himself, self centered, thinks the world revolves around him [I obviously had a good thesaurus]

best friend (of manager): Anjel [??]

best friend (of wrestler): .

physical features (of manager): curly black hair, brown eyes, make-up, tattoo on upper right chest (heart) [as opposed to the left chest?!?], slightly tanned skin

physical features (of wrestler) blond hair, bluish-grey eyes, tan skin, very sexy, white jacket

where did manager and wrestler meet? Through the WWF

manager’s sex F

Sum up of relationship between wrestler and manager: I LOVE him more than anything. I hope he loves me. I would do ANYTHING for him <3<3<3<3<3.>

coming soon ... A synopsis of the missing pages ... AND ... the story that inspired me to create this blog: "Reunited."

No comments: